Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lily Allen

Last few days i on the TV(MTV) and read newspaper as usual. Normally i'll only concentrate the news on newspaper and won't bother what song is playing. However, after played a few modern song, i heard that there is a song which is so different from the preceding. It caught me... I stopped reading and listened to the song...




After listened the whole song, i told my sister that "This old song is so nice and unique. I really like this 80th's song". Few days later, sister bought a CD album and she told me the girl who sing the song "Not Fair" is called Lily Allen. At that moment only i realised she is not 80th's singer...=.=swt.....omg..i'm so~ulu...(feel embarrassing "tim")

Hehe... this kind of silly thing is always happend to me=.=... However, seriously, I do feel this song is nice and hope that you all will like it ^.^

No comments: