Sunday, August 9, 2009

Everyday is a good day

So long never write anything here... feel like this blog is really gonna be an empty space. Recently is quite busy. I've started my industrial training, so my life is from an uni student and shift to an officer. These few weeks i only started to get used to it. However, another thing in my life has changed and i gonna get used to it as soon as possible.

I am forced to accept all the fact instead of waiting to see the miracle happen to me. I believe that many people think that i am still a kid. having an outlook of an adult but the mind is still like a kid. On the other hand, some of the people may perhaps think that i am mature. Thanks for those who has this thought. I guess perhaps i show different face to different people. Or perhaps, i do not have enough knowledge to support what i say so i am being categorised as a kid.

I am proud to be called as a kid, because in my defination, kid is the one that do not have anything to worry and they are always happy to live in their world. At the same time, i am glad to be said as mature, cause it's meant that my mind is matched with my age and i have successful to go through the process of being an adult. No matter what i am being called, i am pleased to experience all the happy and sad times. I would like to thanks to those who has ever bring me happiness and sadness. Without all these, i cannot have such a good and colourful life.

In my life, happiness is a bonus for me and sadness is an extra bonus to me. This is because, without all these sadness, i cannot learn a lesson in order to be thougher, to be better, and also at the same time get to change myself from the mistake. I will never regret to experience all the mistake i've so far experienced. even though it's very tough and i did suffer a lot, but with having all these, i can see myself that actually i am not that bad, i still can survive, i am becoming more and more bravery to achieve my goal.

I am proud to be myself. At this moment, i can speak out loudly that, "I am Taynee Lian Choi Bing" who is brave enough to be herself and likes to be herself. She will always put the smile on her face, and you will never know her potential to over come all the difficulty.

Everyday is a good day! let's mix the happiness and sadness in our life to make it more colourful and also meaningful!