Sunday, November 22, 2009

Empty CAN

send someone to love me i need to rest in arms
keep me save from harm in pouring rain

give me endless summer lord i fear the cold
feel i'm getting old before my time

as my soul heals the shame
i will grow through this pain
lord i'm doing all i can
to be a better man....

The lyric above is the song that i have in my mind now. I do not have any idea of what to write here, so, just type out whatever in my mind in this moment. I have a lot of things wanna share with you guys. However, when the time come, my mind go blank. This condition is just match with my blog's name "Empty Space".

Everything is so empty and it makes me feel scare. Empty mind, empty heart, empty soul... am i too relax until i lose my feeling toward everything? or i'm too nervous until i lose myself? It seems like too hard for me or people around me to answer this question. Guess i still need to hide myself in gray mode before the answer is discovered. Okay, let's enjoy the moment in this dizzy condition!


No comments: